We watched " World at War" ... very moving and horrifying documentary. It was pretty hard for me to consume all the facts that happened during the holocaust. I was pretty overwhelmed by just imagining how much terror those people must've felt. Although, made me realize and understood how lucky for us to be living in a country with alot of freedom. I wished that those people that suffered the genocide, had the same luxury and freedom like we do.
Watching the movie gave me an idea and a clearer picture of what the novel "Night" will be about. This movie will help me understand the novel better, and will also provide a big contribution to me as we go through the novel, with homeworks and also essays. I liked the documentary, although i wished the movie could be re-edited so that it could have a clearer picture. hahaha sorry.... but it was good movie ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I totally agree with you. Well, I just hope that people of today learned even just a bit from the Holocaust and what they suffered. Racism and discrimination are acts that should be stopped. Anyways, you should read NIGHT. Very moving.
ReplyDelete